Kamis, 23 Februari 2012



5666666667
That the latter

At the Moment we separated you hold tight my hand
you not allowed my departure, to left you
Dumb the witness a part us
When I looked at your face
Slowly, you disarrange my hand
I saw you cry
I always remember your sweet face
That my last time, I saw you
 
By : Adzmin


Who am I

I am human
The human of myself
If you want know me
I’m a lonely human
If you already know me
So that me
You also same with me
Because of  that let’s go we make friends

By : Samsudin

 


 
Friendship

Friendship is alive
He flows in my blood river
Tremble in my pulse
Rhythm with tick of my heart

Friendship is strong
As rigid as reef
Like a china great wall
Althouhgt body fall down he always stand in soul
This song is for you friend
For every step whom you scratch
In strong fate that scratched as soul
For every togetherness we have

Friendship
It’s pure song in a soul
Forever heard
Forever awake

By : Akhzan



I and mango tree

The sound guide my step
I see around myself
I look the mango tree above
It is saddening, it is crying
I approach it, I ask to it
It said  “ I’m lonely I don’t have friend”
 ‘ I will make you as our study place’
The beautiful smile seen on it lips
After I said it.

By : Uj







The tree of science

There is a tree which looks difference
Which astonishing each soul
Which guide the man
From stupidity background
Ride to get beauty
Never lost from memory
Will always remember in above paper
Many  experiences teached us
Many  holes digged us
Rain and heat face us
With small lake honest heart
It is the tree
The tree of science
Which is make from background
Which will become a to glorious
The friendship song

By : Sukma

5666666667

0 komentar: